Please find attached the Declaration and Entry forms for the 108th IRA Championships scheduled for June 3-5, 2010 on the Cooper River in Camden County, NJ. We are looking forward to your qualification and participation in this year's championships. Registration materials for alumni tent reservations will be sent under separate cover on or about May 1, 2010.
As a help to all of us in trying to qualify the field as early as possible, and to help with travel and accommodation arrangements, we ask that you fill out the forms in the attached document and return them as quickly as possible:
- Preliminary Declaration form: Please fill this out and return by fax with hard copy in the mail by April 30, 2010. This declaration _is not binding _but does secure your crew(s) place on the potential entry list for each event. It also gives the ECAC and regatta organizers an opportunity to look at the potential size of the field in each event and gauge what the selection process might look like.
- Amended Entry Form: Fill out this form _*only if you decide to reduce the number of entries posted on the Preliminary Declaration Form.*_ You do not need to fill out this form if your original Declaration form is accurate, but you must submit this form _*via fax or email by the May 17th deadline (3:00 PM EDT or 12:00 PM PDT*_ if you reduce the number of entries you wish to have considered for acceptance.
- Preliminary Regatta Information Form: Please fill out and return with the Preliminary Declaration Form by April 30, 2010.
- Rowing Equipment Compliance Form: Please fill out and return with the Preliminary Declaration Form by April 30, 2010.
* 2010 IRA Dues and Entry Fees*
A. IRA affiliate membership dues are $500.00 for the year concluding with the 2010 IRA Championships. .
B. Payment of Dues *_guarantees_* each IRA Eligible College or University one entry (at no additional fee) in the 2010 IRA Men’s Varsity Four (Eric W. Will Trophy) and/or Women's Lightweight Four (Exhibition) event.
C. Payment of Dues *_also_ *guarantees each member college or university the opportunity to qualify crews for the events listed in the attached Declaration forms.
D. In addition to affiliate membership dues as enumerated above, colleges or universities qualifying crews for the 2010 national championships events will be assessed a single institutional entry fee of $1,500.00. There will be no charge for additional qualifying crews.
E. Entry Fee payments may be made on line at regattacentral.com after final notice of accepted entries is announced on Tuesday, May 18, 2010. Payment must be made by May 28, 2010
F. The entry fees for the Alumni/Masters’ Eight (Francis Shields Bowl) will be assessed by the ECAC directly to the participating masters’ crews or may be paid on line at regattacentral.com.
1. 108th IRA Invitation Notice
2. 108th IRA Forms
3. 2010 IRA Championships Regatta Notice (Originally sent out in November 2009)