Who to watch and when on YouTube on Saturday at the Henley Royal Regatta.
Temple Challenge Cup
- 2pm: Harvard University take on the University of California, Berkeley in what promises to be one of the races of the regatta at 2pm. Harvard are junior varsity champions, whilst Cal are freshmen who won the Pac-12 championship.
- 2:40pm: In the other semi-final, Yale University lightweights take on an impressive Oxford Brookes crew. Yale dispatched with Cornell on Friday to reach the final four.
Grand Challenge Cup
- Nautilus RC is the GB U23 eight (containing six US university rowers) who will race against the Italian national team eight.
- 3pm: New York A.C. & California Rowing Club race in the Grand Challenge Cup for the first time at 3pm after receiving a bye to the semi-final. They face Hollandia Roeiclub, who are the Netherlands’ national eight
Thames Challenge Cup
- 5:30pm: University Barge Club of Philadelphia make the semi-final of the Thames Challenge Cup for the second year in succession, defeating Quintin Boat Club to set up a showdown with N.S.R. Oslo of Norway at 5:30pm.
Remenham Challenge Cup
- 3:30pm: Princeton Training Centre, a USA development crew, race Slavia Praha & Slavia Decin of the Czech Republic. 4:20pm: Princeton University defeated Molesey Boat Club to set up a semi-final against the British U23 crew, in the form of Leander Club and Tees Rowing Club.
Ladies Challenge Plate
- 11:30am: The first race of the Ladies Challenge Plate sees the University of California, Berkeley’s junior varsity eight take on Leander Club, who are home favourites.
Britannia Challenge Cup
- 11am: After a day’s break from racing, Utah Crew contest the semi-finals of the Britannia Challenge Cup against Sport Imperial. The winner will face either Thames Rowing Club or RTHC Bayer Leverkusen.
Queen Mother Challenge Cup
- 3:50pm: California Rowing Club race against the British lightweight quad in the semi-final of the premier event for men’s quadruple sculls. The Americans beat Leipzig and Hansa of Germany in Friday’s quarter-final.
Visitors Challenge Cup
- 5:40pm: Half of California’s varsity eight race against Oxford Brookes & Proteus, NED in the Visitors. The latter crew were the profitable party in an umpires decision which resulted in Adelaide Rowing Club of Australia’s disqualification.
Princess Grace Challenge Cup
- 6pm: Schuylkill Navy H.P.C. contest the Princess Grace against AZS Warszawa & Wisca Grudziadz of Poland.
Prince of Wales
- 10:50am: The Schuylkill Navy HPC crew take on the GB lightweight men's quad.