Fall Racing heats up this week with the 50th Anniversary of the Head of the Schuylkill. For 2020, the virtual regatta lets you participate in a number of ways, including on the water. Here's how you can use your SpeedCoach GPS to race the distance from wherever you are:
1. Register for the HOSR at RegattaCentral.com (or you can get there via the LiNK Logbook App). Choose the event you would like to participate in, and make sure you click on "Submit Results" to obtain your unique Entry Token. Save this Entry Token value to enter your results later.
2. Race a 4150M piece with your SpeedCoach GPS with Training Pack during the event entry period.
3. Upload the workout session into your LiNK Logbook account.
4. Submit your session to the HOSR using the app and the entry token from Regatta Central.
5. That's it! You'll be able to track each event's results on RegattaCentral.com A few additional tips and tricks: ? It is best to install the LiNK Logbook App, create your account and do at least one trial upload before uploading THE race piece. This will ensure you have the most current firmware and are familiar with this process.
If you need a Training Pack upgrade for your SpeedCoach - please order now! We need to ship you a USB dongle to complete this process.
To ensure you have adequate memory, upload your stored workouts and clear your memory before your race day row.
We recommend setting up a workout interval slightly longer than the HOSR distance to allow you to track your progress through your piece.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Make sure you are part of this special celebration. With over 100 entry categories on the water, there is an event for everyone.