Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality teaching in the technical, physiological, and mental aspects of
athletic performance in the sport of rowing.
- Create a foundation of communication and safety in order to develop well-rounded rowers in the long term.
- Develop athletes and coach Middle School crews at the direction of the Head Coach.
- Ensure the safety and security of participants and guests at the Renton Rowing Center.
- Create a positive learning experience and environment for rowers and coxswains.
- Communicate with your team, fellow staff, and supervisor on a regular basis about
items relating to safety, athlete development, facility and equipment use and other
- Be a professional and positive representation of RRC and its mission.
Time commitment includes 2 practice sessions per week (depending on availability/program schedule), with additional hours as assigned for regattas and other projects.
Pay range: $22 - $27/hour DOE
Position to start as soon as available. Please send a resume and cover letter to Executive Director Rachel Wong: email@example.com
Posted by: Rachel Wong (Renton, WA - US)