Submitted by Oli Rosenbladt.
Conditions: Light tailwind, races raced into incoming tide.
Comments: Thunderstorms! Racing was originally scheduled to start at 11am, a line of thunderstorms passing through led organizers to postpone racing until 3pm. Racing resumed on 5-minute centers at 3:40pm, until the next series of storms cleared the course of the Girls 3V, the Boys 4V and the Boys and Girls 4s.
Kudos to all coaches, competitors and spectators for dealing with schedule hiccups and delays.